Hello,
I'd like to minimize the number if item menus on the interface since I
only use a couple of them.  I'm having trouble customizing what shows
up, both on the browser interface as well as the android app interface.

On the browser interface, I found some of the check boxes to uncheck in
the settings, but I still have the "Random Mix" and "Remote Music
Libraries" and "All Artists".  How do I get those off?  I'd also like to
customize the Radio menu.  Most of those things I don't use.  And I'd
like to move the radio menu down, since I don't use it very much.
20647

On the Android interface, there's a lot of junk that I show up.  I never
find music based on Genre, years, or albums.  How can I get rid of
those?  I'm using the open source Sqeezer.
20648

|Filename: Screenshot_20160620-195748.jpg                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20648|