Fizbin wrote:
> Ok, just took it down stairs again and hooked it up. That option is
> indeed there. Oddly it is not present on the PC version. I was getting
> concerned as the screen was quite bright.  :)
>
> I just realized I had another question and I should have checked when I
> had it down there... When I quit Squeezeplay and the unit powers down,
> how do I boot up again? Tap on the screen?

If you use the Quit screen and power off then you need to replug or
switch on again.

If you use the pause button on the Playing Now screen the screen will
default to a word clock (you can change this if you want). It will also
do this if you just leave any screen showing.

If you stop the joggler by the top left button in the Home screen, just
tap the screnn to restart.