george3030 wrote:
> I see forums for the Touch, Boom, etc. but not one for the best player
> of all, the Transporter.  Am I missing something?

No, there isn't one. In the old days, people tended to post Transporter
specific postings in the "audiophile" forum.  If you have questions that
relate to more general things (LMS, mysb.com, 3rd party software, 3rd
party hardware, etc.) you should post in those forums.  For other things
that are "transporter" specific, I might use the "audiophile" forum.

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng8 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify