Right now using Windows 7, but I see the visualizations only work in
linux/osx so I'll have to switch it up.

I did some playing around with the Joggler screen and have successfully
'upsized' the main screen, album art and re-positioned the 'now playing'
info so it isn't covered by the increase in size of the album art. To my
eyes, it looks pretty good and I don't think I even need to mess with
the buttons.

With so much room, I'm thinking I could add the 'current playlist' to
the the same screen, just below the progress bar - just have to figure
out how to do that.

I'll have a go at the HD Grid skin once I spend some more 'quality time'
with this one.

Question:
Is there some way to have JiveLite 're-load' the LUA file automatically
(on-change of the LUA file if possible) and/or have it go to the 'Now
Playing' screen on launch?  I'm finding I spend a significant amount of
my time closing/reopening/navigating.  Editing the LUA text file is of
course quick.

What version LUA is this using? I believe I'm seeing LUA programming
manual's on the Net, but haven't fully investigated yet...