When I went onto my SB Touch this morning, one of my Napster playlists
was missing from my list of playlists on the Touch.  To be sure that the
playlist still existed on my Napster account, I checked it both on my
Napster app on my home PC and on my phone, and it's there.  For the SB
Touch, I suppose it's possible that one of my kids could have
accidentally hit the option for "Remove playlist from Library", but they
don't recall doing that.

To get the playlist back, I've tried rebooting the Touch, but that
didn't change anything.  I also went onto mysqueezebox.com, but there
are no options there for adding / deleting playlists.  Is it possible I
have too many Napster playlists (I have 65 of them) and that I've
exceeded some SB Touch threshold for max number of playlists?  Any other
ideas for how to get this playlist back to being listed / available on
the Touch?

Thanks a lot!

Tim