I am afraid I have misguided you ....a little.The music goes on due to
sugarcube that picks song after song.

What's wrong then? Seriously: I don't understand what you're expecting, what you're experiencing, and what was wrong about that.

DSTM should provide a list of songs (a playlist of 5 or more like

No. DSTM doesn't provide songs. It only provides the infrastructure to continue playback of some sort once the playlist comes to an end. But it's other plugins which provide the tracks. This can be RandomPlay, or SugarCube, or LastMix, or...

--

Michael