bb1959 wrote:
> So should I disable tridode's spotify and run the "official" spotify
> app?

At least that is the preferred way to proceed. It is probably the
easiest and it did work for me. I listened to Discover Weekly yesterday
evening and did not immediately find anything I disliked or that didn't
work for me. The navigation with the official Spotify plug-in / helper
plug-in is nicer than Triode's and you get access to playlists that
stopped working in Triode's plug-in or were never there (genres,
moods).

If you like tinkering with your system and troubleshooting, you might
dive into the problem and try to see if you can work out why it isn't
working with Triode's plug-in anymore. If I can help by checking stuff
on my QNAP setup that currently still plays Discover Weekly fine with
Triode's plug-in, let me know.

Personally, I will probably stay with the official Spotify plug-in with
the helper plug-in unless I happen to run into things I really don't
like about it.

--Mark