toby10 wrote:
> Asking for someone to develop an app/plugin for a discontinued product
> line that was a niche product to begin with.  Further narrow down this
> small niche market for the very few who want MQA.  Extremely small
> market, licensing issues, questionable gains, lot of time involved to
> write/maintain it, niche product streaming a niche format, etc...  How
> does one monetize that to make it worth their while?
>
> Even in here, the single most active SB user & enthusiasts forum out
> there, and there is very little interest.

" Yes ".

But i do wonder how the non MQA hifi subscription will work , its the
same subcription but what do we get with non MQA equipment .
If it is as good as it was before MQA then it just nothing new . But if
the implementation is such that without MQA you get sligthy worse
quality than the good old 16/44.1 HiFi subscription :/
Then it migth bee a need to avoid the drawbacks of not using the codec
rather than reap the questionable benefits (if they exists ) :/

There are two gruops .

For the oficial Tidal app it's probably Mherger ? (there is only one ,
sounds a lot like highlander ... :D )

The ickstream app ,remd ,pippin ,erland ?

A good Topic Question would be is there any consequnce of MQA
implentation in Tidal that we need to adress in the current plugins ? Is
something to be done to maintain these plugins as good as they are ?

Avoiding regression migth peak more intrest than a new feature ?

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )