MarkR47 Wrote:
> Dave,
>
> Did you ever get a response from RadioIO ?
>
> I've had my SB2 for a couple of weeks and rather liked the RadioIO
> Acoustic and Jazz channels whilst listening from another room, but I
> can't listen in the same room as the system as the 'static' is too
> noticable. I've heard it on every RadioIO channel I've tried.

I set them a very complete description of the problem on September 9th.
I received an immediate, brief answer, and have been ignored since.
You need to report the problem to [EMAIL PROTECTED], because
they are not going to do _anything_ about it because apparently I have
golden ears and no one else has reported anything.  This was the
response I got:

>  No, it has not been reported in the past.  I will forward to our sound
> engineer.
>
> Don
> radioioCustomerCare

- Dave