Hi Benefactor

I have SqueezConfig installed on an old tablet & the last time I tried
it, it found the Duet but never was able to activate it. If you try UDAP
the only time I was able to get it to work was by connecting the laptop
directly to the Duet. Connecting directly to the router should do it but
what do I know about networking:rolleyes: I have gone to the dark with a
PI3 & sound card that way I can run LMS on the same device & not worry
about initializing... But love the old VFD displays:cool:

(1) Pi 3 w/ HifiBerry Dac + Pro & Max2Play, (1) Touch, (1) Transporter,
QNAP 853a for files