I am on an iMac, Sierra 10.12.4 all up to date, LMS 7.9.0    3 Classics,
1 Touch, 1 Transporter, 1 Radio

When I am on LMS in Safari/ Player/ Master Bedroom (Classic)/ Menus -
there is no choice of "Playlists" to add to the Home Menu Customization
from Inactive Menu Items. I think this has been missing for a long
while. The Inactive Menu Items selections go from Pandora to Podcasts -
no "Playlists" item.

I can, of course, have "Music Library" on the Home Menu (which I do) and
then choose among 13 items until I hit "Playlists". I would just like to
have "Playlists" on the first Home Menu.

Laziness has no bounds.

And yes I can use iPeng but I am only referring to the menus on the
actual Squeezeboxes.

Is this possible or is this 'just one of those things'...