Every once in awhile Spotify (using official app and Triode's helper)
will stop playing - it looks like it's playing, but not sound.
Installing the latest nightly fixes it, so far.  If this didn't work,
would probably take time to diagnose....  Generally seems to happen
after I've been traveling and haven't used the system for few days, most
likely coincidental.

"You know, I'm all for progress. It's change I object to."
Mark Twain

LMS 7.9 on Raspberry Pi3 w/200GB SD
5 Receivers, 1 Boom, 2 Radios, 1 Controller, 1 iPhone & 1 iPad w/iPeng &
Squeezebox Apps, 1 Android phone w/Squeezer