I have a bunch of the jazzradio listings as Favorites and as presets. I
don't connect to LMS often, so these are seen at the MySB favorites.
They are through the tunein app; you don't even need to be logged in, I
believe, because the Squeezebox opml for tunein often show up as
"partnerid=16" for this system. I installed the Tunein App, and am
logged in for that, so some of the OPML show my id.

I think I did a search from the Radio, got one playing, Preset it, which
loads it into Favorites, and then decided to load more into Favorites.
I've had them so long, I can't remember any details, really.

Is my list what you are asking about?

23423

|Filename: Jazzradio.JPG                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23423|