Mine too, dagnammit!  However, if the Slim team fancy coming to York,
I'm sure Robin and I could manage to get them a beer each.  ;-)

Max

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye