Hi

I try to find on my own a speaker for my bathroom but I don't find it.

Basically I've got a rpi on my bathroom with max2play. I've got a old
HiFi stereo with rpi connect to AUX.

I've got a zwave button next to my shower to control music (by http
request).

I want to remove the hifi stereo but I don't find what to buy.

- hifiberry ampli and keep speakers from my stereo ?

- basic speakers to connect through jack ?

- Bluetooth speaker but how to connect to my rpi and sync with others
Squeezebox ?

If the speaker is waterproof it's a big +1. I saw the altec lansing
jacket h2o but I don't know if the jack is waterproof.

Same questions about controlling music, is there a solution to get
inside the shower ?

Thank for your help !

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk