pippin wrote:
> Can’t you use family sharing? IPeng is eligible. We‘ve
> extended the discount two times and in the end it ran for a month.
>
> Regarding iPeng Party: still working on that one. It needs a complete
> re-write, the old codebase, which was based on iPeng Classic just
> doesn’t work with iOS 11 so I’m essentially re-implementing
> it now with what’s going to be a bit of a testbed for the upcoming
> iPeng 10 redesign.
>
> But first priority right now is to do another iPeng 9 update in the
> next two weeks that can act as a temporary solution for iPhone X.

Don’t worry about it, it’ll be worth it to play my music and
save me from moving to sonos for a few more months.  Family sharing
works for families with young kids, but as soon you switch it on the
main member (me) would then pay for any films / music the kids at
university download.

I penguin party - that is fair enough, although could you add a setting
into iPeng9 to disable the play button? Before Halloween?