I like how this made the news but WPA2 was cracked by other methods long
before this and one could be a block away to do them. The reasons this
one bothers me even less is because they have to be awfully close to
pull it off and the other reason is that I ALWAYS run my wireless lan on
a different subnet than my lan with no access to the lan from the wlan.
If I truly needed a secure wireless connection I would run my wireless
in a VPN tunnel across the wireless link. The Opera browser has a VPN
widget built in and is very handy while traveling with a laptop.

I use wired connections as much as possible and only do so with my
Squeeze ecosystem. I would never have thought to expose my server via a
wireless link. I only use wireless to stream movies over a roku or
stream internet radio as neither of those need access to my lan.

It puzzles me why people are just now worried about security over wifi,
it never really existed without VPN