Had to replace the PSU on my SB3 Classic this morning. I bought three
generic units the last time this happened, so fortunately I  had two
spares. I checked on Ebay to see when I bought them, and it was in
January of 2017, so the replacement only lasted ten months (!!!).
I'd like to buy another spare or two, and I'm wondering if anyone has
found a brand/model that is more durable. Thanks in advance.

Living Room: Squeezebox v3 (Wired), Pioneer Elite VSX 80, KEF LS50,
Paradigm SE center, SVS SB12-NSD Subwoofer, Paradigm Atom Monitor v.5
surrounds
w/ Harmony 650 Smart Remote
Dining Room: KEF Q100
Anywhere Else As Needed: Boom
Router: Asus RT-N56U
Server: LMS Version 7.9, Dell Laptop, Windows 10 Home