>That's an option I hadn't seen before - but it doesn't seem to work the
>way I had expected.  If you stop the current track whilst the player is
>ON (or have nothing playing) and then turn it OFF and ON again it starts
>playing :-(   I would have expected it to only do that if something had
>been playing at the time the player was turned OFF.    Maybe the intent
>was different when it was implemented...

Are you saying that when you set it to "Stop at power off / Remain stopped at
power on"
that the SB starts playing automatically when you turn it back on?
Sure you didn't choose the other option to "Stop at power off / restart song at
power on"?

If so what sersion of SS are you runing?

<<winmail.dat>>