SlimChances wrote:
> https://thebaffler.com/salvos/the-problem-with-muzak-pelly
>
> I could never understand the allure of services of Spotify which seem to
> spoon feed listeners rather than encouraging them to make the effort to
> research and find music on their own; through friends, concerts,
> searching music stores etc. But I guess I am out of touch with modern
> ways
>

> " What good will criticism be when all of music has coalesced into
> algorithmically preordained Muzak?"

Strange - I use Spotify almost 100% compared to the laborious 'DIY'
process involved in in maintaining a squeezebox database, especially
with playlists ... I can search on the web for some obscure 'tune'
played in a TV series, then go to Spotify or Amazon Music, and add it to
a playlist, which is then easily managed online.

I've been defeated trying to find the BBC live sessions version of
'Wicked Game' by London Grammar .... any clues?

Touch, Logitech Radio, Logitech UE Radio, O2 Joggler + SqpOS
UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8
speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker;  - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE
Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
AirplayBridge - Loewe Airspeaker
SB Player - Fire TV