I've never heard of them either and if I lived any further south I'd be in
the Channel... aaaand I don't sell Roku for sooooo many reasons. Or the
MP101 for that matter - in fact I've lost count of the folk that have
purchased a Squeezebox from me *after* having bought a 101 and then got shot
of it on eBay.

I've had people ring up about the Roku, have explained the benefits of the
Squeezebox and almost every one of 'em has bought SD. As I have several
Slimp3s and Squeezeboxes myself I am a tad biased - even my potting shed
will be Slimp3'd over the winter!

If I think a product sucks - I don't sell it.

Stu
www.multitask-computing.co.uk