I want to use a plugin but I'm not sure how to do it. I want to try the
Tidal service, and I see there is a plugin for that (although Tidal
themselves say that you should use a 3rd-party plugin called ickStream;
I'll try that if the included plugin doesn't work). What I don't see is
where in the interface I tell it that I want to use a particular plugin
(I'm looking at the web interface). Can someone point me to the place to
set up, configure, and use a plugin? Thanks.

I'm running LMS 7.9.1 on macOS High Sierra. My player is a Transporter.