My expeience has been that the new version 6.2.0 does not function well
with iTunes. The only time I can get Slimserver not to crap-out* is to
disable the iTunes plugin (rendering iTunes option useless) or change
the rescan interval to 0 disabling it (I tried it at 500,000 but there
still was a problem.

My definition of crap-out is when I play a song it plays for about 5
seconds, stops for 10 seconds and then plays for 5 seconds - throughout
the entire song.  I posted my problem last week and instead of getting
any solutions (other than disabling it) people confirmed they were
having problems with iTunes/XP/6.2.0.

So, is my algebra wrong or is everyone else having the same results?

Dan

--
dspeirs