JimCo06 wrote:
> FWIW, and I'm sure this isn't helpful, but my remote app on my old
> iPhone 4 running iOS 7 is still working. It controls my Squeezelite
> player and SB radio just fine.

I just gave it a try and it still works on my old devices, too. At least
with LMS.
It was causing a bit of a problem with MySqueezebox.com, though. I had
to try like 10 times to switch to a player connected to MySqueezebox.com
and then later lost the connection again.
Once I managed to select the player it worked with MySB, too (until the
next start which is when the problem returned).

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*