castalla wrote:
> Playlists - no - you have to edit them sadly.
I'm not sure this is the right thread for this, but I'm running
squeezeboxes and Alexa Echos in parallel to explore the future one-box
options. With the help of the developers at mymediaalexa.com, I
eventually discovered that playlists created with LMS work just fine on
Echos provided the mymediaalexa server is run on the same device
(thereby having the same file paths). I also had some initial confusion
as the Echos won't play FLAC, WMA, WAV or OGG, but mymediaalexa can link
to ffmpeg to enable playback.

So I'm now happily creating playlists on LMS, and Alexa lets me call
them up on my Echos too.