Quick Question/comment, My Slimserver service has stopped twice over the
past few nights. Typically I will be accessing a file via the SB2 via
the "browse file folder" menu. I will keep hitting the right arrow
button on the remote and the SB2 will lose connectivity with the
server, and then go into a setup routine i.e. "trying to connect to
slimserver at 192.168.1.100". In order to try and isolate the issue , I
have tried using my other SB2, when these occurences happen. I see the
same message on my other SB2 as well. The problem is fixed by
restarting the slimserver service on the XP file server. Both times
when this happened I was drilling down the file structure from the
"browse file folder" menu. Note, I have a rather large file structure
with over 55,000 songs/files. Comments suggestions? Also is there a log
file I can view which might give some insight?

Cheers,

--
sfraser