Interesting and unexpected development regarding my search for a music
service:  Recently I signed up for both Spotify and Deezer.  Spotify
initially but then Deezer as I'm still not yet able to get my Spotify
Plugin working (It's definitely an issue with my Win 7 OS install
needing a fresh reinstall of the OS - not something I'll have time for
anytime soon.)

Anyway, we're grooving out in the house with Deezer when my oldest child
(4 years old) wants to hear something about Room Without A Roof.  A
quick Google Search reveals that he's discovering Pop Music - much to
the chagrin of my John Coletrane, Hank Mobley, Stanley Turrentine taste.
But hey, he's 4 and anything to get him grooving too!  So we play Happy
by Pharrell Williams and then turn on the Deezer flow to follow.  A few
songs later my 4 year old is hearing about how We're gonna (something)
her (something) up in da (something)...   Ouch!  Another quick Google
search reveals that Deezer doesn't really have a method for filtering
explicit lyrics.  Nothing I exactly anticipated as most everything I
listen to is instrumental or is from the days where everything was
radio-friendly.

So, I'm still searching.