Hi Michael - I recently started receiving this error whenever playing
FLAC files with sample rates greater than 48khz.

The problems started occurring after updating to Logitech Media Server
Version: 7.9.2 - 1536072399 @ Tue Sep 4 17:08:12.  No errors in
server.log.

I have worked around this by overwriting the files in C:\Program Files
(x86)\Squeezebox\server\Bin\MSWin32-x86-multi-thread with older versions
(from 2015).

Which particular file? Would going back to 7.9.1 work, too?

We did indeed update flac/sox last week. Hopefully they didn't break this...

What does server.log say when you try to play such a file? You'll probably have to enable logging for player.source to get more information.

--

Michael