I have just purchased a Yamaha wx-010... Media Markt are knocking them
out for €88 so I thought it was rude not to. Anyways I just set it up
and within a few minutes had it working off the local server and
integrated with lms. This plugin is fantastic, the fact I get perfect
sync and gapless playback with airplay is unbelievable.

I can now look at replacing over squeeze boxes as and when necessary,
the flexibility of yamahas musiccast System is truly great, and the
sound quality is at least equal to what I had previously.

The musiccast controller software is very rudimentary compared to
something like iPeng, but that’s the beauty of using them this plugin, I
can simply keep using my existing setup.

So a big Thank you Phillippe :)