There does seem to be something amiss with your server, looking at the
output from the web interface, but I doubt it's the cause of this
problem.
You say you use ethernet, but do you have a cable connected straight to
the router or do you use some kind of powerline ethernet plugs? These
can become a bit unreliable.
Also, do you use any kind of firewall or anti-malware software on the
PC?

Reserving an IP address for the PC will ensure that it will always get
the same IP address, it shouldn't affect this issue, but I admit it's a
bit strange that the PC gets different addresses. Often the router will
assign the same address on the next boot.