I have subscribed to both and there are things I like about both.  When
spotify stopped their direct support for LMS, I switched to Deezer just
to try it out.  The main thing I noticed about Deezer is that the
download mode from server to phone works much faster.  Their servers
must be set up faster or less loaded.  However, after Michael's spotty
plugin for LMS has matured for the better, I have now switched back to
spotify.  Also, I like the fact that Spotify offers a direct Linux app
whereas Deezer does not which requires the web player.  Deezer, however,
does continue to provide the LMS plugin.  So, for now, I am sticking
with Spotify and I have had my Deezer fix for the moment.