T-bird wrote:
> Please double check it, what you describe cant happening by itself

+1 - *check again* - if you don't have the skills find someone who does
and *check again*

I just connected to two different LMS entities running unprotected -
took me 5 minutes to find over a 100 of them.

One click on the IP and I was looking at their LMS Web-UI - with what I
assume is complete control - have not tried to mess with them.

One was playing Xmas music already?!?!?

It is very easy to find them and play havoc if one is so inclined...

Jim

All wireless (TM-AC1900) except NAS (ReadyNAS PRO - OS 6.9.1 - 3GB RAM -
3 X 4TB drives - XRAID2 - LMS 7.9.1 )
Squeezebox Boom - Anywhere with an AC outlet
Squeezebox Touch > Bose Radio - Kitchen
Squeezebox Touch > Hafler 100 preamp > Hafler DH-220 amp > Sima SSW-L6
EX Speaker selector= Polk Audio Monitor 70 Series II - Living Room,
Definitive Tech ProMonitor 100 - Dining Room, Infinity US-1 - Porch
Ipeng on an iPad controls everything!