DJanGo wrote:
> remember most of these "cheap" devices doesnt have a  Transformer
> Protector Diode like a laboratory power supply.
> Only this diode will stop the current to go back.
>
> Anyway The only thing that solves his proble is dismantle the PSU, check
> everything or buy a new one.
> There are too many may and be s what really happend.

Every DC supply regardless of cost has such ‘transformer protector
diode’ already built-in.

It is called the rectifier bridge.  And in a DC supply, there is nowhere
for the rectified current to backfeed to, as it is a transformer-coupled
topology.  Perhaps you are confusing such a mystery diode with an inrush
current thermistor, which are more common on better supplies with
heavier filter loads.

The primary difference between a $5 wallwart and a $500 ‘precision’
supply are the quality, quantity and values of the core parts.  Big
toroidal core windings, exotic diode types, and banks of first-tier
filter electrolytics are not cheap.  All the rest are variations of the
same old three step: voltage stepping, rectification, and filtering.

Back to the OT:  powering a SB3 or Touch is child’s play.  All they need
is a 5vdc output at 2A or better.  Nothing too fancy, and even a higher
current USB charger could probably handle the job.  They do sound a
little better on a quieter supply, in my experience.