I’d alors like to pay a tribute to Triode whose work is the core of so
many things that we further developed. Squeezelite is what really
enables the LMS device ecosystem to continue and expand, its own way. I
don’t know who he is and why he dIsappeared from this forum, but we all
owe him a lot.

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5