ModelCitizen wrote:
> Me too. I still use my Squeezeboxen every day. So big thanks to Sean,
> Dean, Adrian, Michael, Erland, Bpa, Orange Labs, Pippin, Philippe, and
> indeed all those who designed and constructed the original product,
> those  who have since created the additional wonderful functionally and
> those who have maintained the whole shebang. I appreciate it and I owe
> you a lot. Cheers.

+1 I admired the original Slimp3 when it first came out but did not buy
into the system till the first wireless SB1s came out around 2004. Have
loved playing  and tinkering with Squeezeboxes and hope I have use of
them for a long time to come.
Best Wishes for the New Year to all!

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1518987734 @ Sun Feb 18 22:55:43
CET 2018
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8               Platform
Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.22.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm
4.1 speakers
SB Classic connected by Ethernet to FX Audio D802C amp and Sinclair
bookshelf speakers
Two SB Radios wireless