soaringeagle wrote:
> Thanks all for the replies,
>
> @philippe_44
> - The only Sync plugin I'm using is syncoptions. I haven't tried your
> plugin philippe. I assume it does something similar to Syncoptions and
> certainly seems to be more actively maintained?

I was wondering because I’ve seen a few auto volume change with my
plugin but don’t know why

Group Players is different from Syncoptions. It creates as many ‘virtual
players’ as you want and each virtual player can contain any number of
real players. A real player can be member of many different virtual
players. A virtual player is listed in your LMS players list like any
other. The syncgroup is created on the fly, when you start playing on
the virtual player and is broken when you stop.

So you don’t have any manual action to take to assemble the group, just
play on its virtual player. For example, at home, I have a virtual per
floor, one for the whole house and one for listening to podcast that
uses a subset of players on each floor.

You can also use the fact that virtual players can have alarms, bitrate
limitation, cross fading ...

I’ll stop the commercials here :)

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5