kidstypike wrote:
> Writing to server log a few seconds after every track change:

Code:
--------------------
  >   > [19-01-15 13:53:50.0093]
Slim::Plugin::DontStopTheMusic::Plugin::onPlaylistChange (183) Found RandomPlay
or SugarCube active - I'm not going to interfere with them.
> [...]
Slim::Plugin::DontStopTheMusic::Plugin::onPlaylistChange (183) Found RandomPlay
or SugarCube active - I'm not going to interfere with them.
  > [19-01-15 14:41:36.0075]
Slim::Plugin::DontStopTheMusic::Plugin::onPlaylistChange (183) Found RandomPlay
or SugarCube active - I'm not going to interfere with them.
  > [19-01-15 14:41:36.0110]
Slim::Plugin::DontStopTheMusic::Plugin::onPlaylistChange (183) Found RandomPlay
or SugarCube active - I'm not going to interfere with them.
  > [19-01-15 14:46:05.0064]
Slim::Plugin::DontStopTheMusic::Plugin::onPlaylistChange (183) Found RandomPlay
or SugarCube active - I'm not going to interfere with them.
  > [19-01-15 14:46:05.0098]
Slim::Plugin::DontStopTheMusic::Plugin::onPlaylistChange (183) Found RandomPlay
or SugarCube active - I'm not going to interfere with them.

You have to uncheck the checkbox to keep adding tracks. It's just above
the genre list.

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004 + TMA Premium 905 + TMA Premium 901
+ Teufel Ultima 20 Mk 2 + BK Monolith+ FF + Lenovo T460 + Kodi + Pioneer
PDP-LX5090H
Workshop: iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Wherever needed: Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Kitchen: iPhone 5s + iPeng (local playback activated) + NAD 312 + Teufel
Ultima 20 Mk 2
Headphone (cozy corner): Lenovo T550 + Squeezelite-X + Cyrus Soundkey +
Topping A30 + Focal Elear
Car: TBC ...