Jeff07971 wrote:
> I have used iPeng for many years and have only paid for it twice, if I
> have to pay for it again occasionally I will, its cheap and works well.
>
> You have to be a bit of a moron to not pay a couple of $,£, whatever but
> you will pay 100's for a iPad with built in obsolescence
>
> Jeff

Wow - no need for insults or lowering the tone of debate and name
calling - I’m impressed with your intellect by the way - typing “moron”
and “whatever” has certainly confirmed your intellectual superiority -
well done, you’ve definitely convinced me with your fine rhetoric!
I’m off back to lurking - clearly not clever enough for this witty
repartee. Byee and thanks for your thoughts.