One of my favorite things about piCorePlayer is the JazzRadio App. I pay
JazzRadio for the premium subscription and have added the app to
piCorePlayer. It has worked great! All of a sudden the JazzRadio app
disappeared from my list of apps.

I uninstalled it and re-installed it and it came back. This happened a
few times but now it has disappeared. Also, now I don't see a My Apps
folder in the browser interface at :9000

Any clues as to what is happening? I'm really bummed that I lost this
app!

I've rebooted several times. I am running piCoreplayer squeezelite, use
a web browser. I have LMS running on the same Rasp pi 3B as the
squeezelite player.

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1522157629 @ Fri Mar 30 12:31:02
CEST 2018
Hostname: OfficeAudio
Server IP Address: 192.168.1.72
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: piCore - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
Perl Version: 5.24.0 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
Audio::Scan: 0.95
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Total Players Recognized: 2