mherger wrote:
> > Since these Random Seeds are Genre based what might be really neat
> would
> > be to expose them under More when you select a Genre from the Genre
> menu
> > so you could start them from there ie they were available as standard
> > with the continue and no in playlist determined from the Random Mix
> > Settings. Just an idea
>
> You're using the Material skin? Yeah, it's missing there. I don't know
> why, because that choice has been in the Genres menu "forever". Check
> with a Touch/Radio, or even the Default skin.
>
> https://github.com/CDrummond/lms-material/issues/64
>
> --
>
> Michael

I am using both Skins. Another thing I have learned about LMS! Only been
using it about 10 years!

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng