Hi,

Not sure if this is a configuration problem or an issue with the
network connection dropping once or twice causing communication
problems between softsqueeze and slimserver.  Anyway -- I have
softsqueeze running on a computer on my network.  Everything works
fine.  But if I leave it running for a couple days, it will eventually
behave poorly (stutters, very slow to respond to play/stop/pause
commands, etc.).  Basically unusable when it starts hanging like this.
All I have to do is shut softsqueeze down, and reload it.  Then it's
good to go for another day or two.

Any ideas what can cause this sort of issue?

thx

--
interruptvector