d6jg wrote:
> Another approach may be to take the wav input into liquidsoap and then
> stream it via icecast to LMS as an mp3.

I've posted another post with the details, but again, it's not showing
up.  I'll try again in a few minutes as it may be that my posts are
still being moderated.  If this goes through without moderation, I'll
assume the last post was somehow lost...

Since most of the automation is running on an RPi3+, I'm trying to
minimize the overhead.  Since I anticipate most of the Pico TTS outputs
to be small files, I can script lame to convert it to MP3 and then
stream it.  Ideally, if it's possible to get LMS to recognize the Pico
TTS-generated wav files, it would save some overhead and act as a
template to do allow other possible wav files to be streamed.  I'm just
in over my head right now, so if I get a working example, it's off to
the races for lots of automation folks to leverage it with LMS in the
future...