ralphy wrote:
> MacOS squeezeplay build 7.8.0r1101 available.
>
> Supports save and play for all 10 presets. Requires LMS 7.9.2
> 1527514762+ for presets 7 through 10 support.
> Supports macOS Mojave 10.14
> Bug fixes.
>
> See the first post in this thread for details.

Hi, not sure what the problem is but have just tried this on High Sierra
and it crashes after a couple of minutes? I was streaming from LMS using
iPlayer plug-in syncronised with a couple of other players, also tried
to play a FLAC file it crashed on starting the file, I hit reopen and it
was playing! Seems very unstable. Anything I can try?

Cheers,
Tim