Apesbrain wrote:
> Orange Squeeze and Squeeze Commander can both connect to
> mysqueezebox.com; I'm certain that Squeezer can also.  Look for some
> option to "Change server" and it should be available there.
>
> You might also try Material Skin; search the forum.
>
> "Official" Squeezebox app stopped working after Android 5.

Thanks for answering! Yep know about the official app not working hence
my Q's. Maybe I should have been clearer; I want a remote control that
doesn't need LMS to be running. So from looking at Material skin that
wouldn't work since it need to be installed in LMS. Think I used Squeeze
Commander ages ago but from searching it seems that it's also now
defunct? Doesn't show up on search on Google Play.

Orange Squeeze might be it as it says in its site; >
"Orange Squeeze automatically discovers and connects to your local
Logitech Media Server (formerly Squeezebox Server) over WiFi, or the
mysqueezebox.com web site."

Can anyone confirm that it can connect to MySq.com without having LMS
running in background? I.e. over 4G.