Simon,

simple stuff first, and apologies if you've checked all these already.
Just say so if you have and we'll move on.

a)Have you got a licence key into your MM app - integration with
slimserver doesn't work until you have entered a trial licence key or
full one. In MM check 'File' - 'Customize Options' - 'Server' and
ensure that the API service is selected and running.  Check the port
number that is used for the API service, as slimserver will need to
know what it is (default is 10002).

b)MM must be started with the API service running before you start
slimserver to be recognised and integrated.  Maybe as insurance restart
slimserver with MM already running after you've checked the settings
below.

c)slimdevices settings - firstly check that the music magic plugin is
selected in 'Server Settings' - 'Plugins'. Restart slimserver if
necessary - the 'server settings' - 'music magic' page should then
become available - check this to ensure that the port number for the MM
API service is the same. At the bottom of the main (first) 'server
settings' - 'server settings' page - ensure that you have the radio
button to use music magic selected (I didn't spot this one at first
because I thought that enabling the plugin was sufficient).

d)Slimdevices interface skin - I know that MM integrates OK with
fishbone and default, but I haven't tested any others.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

--
lostboy