mherger wrote:

> What UI did you use to do the search? Web UI? On device? Mobile App?
>
> Would it work in any of the other UIs?
>
> > Thoughts?
>
> Check server.log.
>
> --
>
> Michael

I have a Touch (via wifi) set up to play through the same receiver as
the tv audio, and can watch tv with different audio. I was using
SqueezeCntrl from my Android device. When I started turning on the
music, I realized I hadn't reset the Touch wifi, since changing the
router, but that took but a moment.

Since I never use the web UI, I didn't think to try the search directly
on the server, although I'd not thought that would make a difference --
searches on artist or album name worked fine from the mobile. I did try
the search through the Touch itself, and got the same error message, so
presumably not an Android/SqeezeCntrl issue. I'll figure out how to view
server.log. My system has been so stable I've not had a reason to do so
for years.

LMS on a dedicated server (FitPC3)
Transporter (Ethernet) - main listening, Onkyo receiver, Paradigm
speakers
Touch (WiFi) - home theater 5.1, Sony receiver, Energy speakers
Boom 1 (WiFi) - work-space
Boom 2 (WiFi) - various (deck, garage, etc.)
Radio (WiFi) - home office
Control - Squeeze Control (Android mobile), 2 Controllers (seldom used),
Squeeze Remote (on Surface Pro 4)
Touch x 1 - spare
UE Radio x 1 - spare
Boom x 1 - spare