bpa wrote:
> I don't have pcp so I don't know what you're talking about. The message
> I see require no additional setting as squeezelite is run from a command
> line.   However Squeezelite log should have nothing to do with Binary or
> ALSA. When squeezelite runs, it produces messages usually to stderr,
> these can be put into a log file.  Squeezelite also has specific log
> options which can be enabled by command line options - to check
> "decoder" messages, you can add "-d decode=info" to the command line

Ok.  I tested the following.

Started LMS running on a Raspberry 1 PCP server and sent a WMA first to
Squeezebox Touch, then to a PCP player on Raspberry 2.
Sopped LMS, restarted it on WIN 10 with a Squeezelite X, and repeated
the test with the same WMA and the same destination.

In both tests the WMA played perfectly on the Touch and produced a
horrible noise on the Raspberry 2 Player.

So, to Sherlock Holmes it, it would seem the WMA seems gets a pass,
Squeezette gets a pass, and the PiCorePlayer gets to blush ?