I've spent all day on this and got nowhere - any help would be
appreciated.
My SB2 has been fine for 12 months or so - until yesterday, when my
router/modem died. I put in a new router (Linksys WAG54GS) to replace
the old WAG54G. Now the buffer refuses to fill above 2% and the music
drops out incessantly. I'm running the following:

SlimServer Version: 6.2.1 - 5194 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252
Firmware 28

My sb2 is WIRED to the router - not wireless.

Network Health reports:

Control Connection     : OK
Streaming Connection   : OK
Player Signal Strength : OK
Buffer Fullness        : Low
Server Response Time   : OK

What else can I provide to debug this problem?

I noticed that if I ping the router with SB playing I get ping timeouts
- but none if SB is not playing

Many thanks
Phil

--