dolodobendan wrote:
> There are enough "How do you tag your music" threads. This isn't
> supposed to be one. I, too, use Custom Browse, Custom Scan, and
> Multilibrary. But it's just a matter of time (I think) and they stop
> working with the latest version of LMS. As I've mentioned in another
> thread, I no longer can access one library (has an umlaut) using the
> WebUI. It has worked before, now it's not. It's not a big deal, but a
> warning sign.
>
> In other words: Native support would be great!

Umm.... there IS native support for these tags, ever since LMS 7.9
You just need to use the Additional Browse Modes plugin (which ships
with LMS, it's not an external plugin) to generate the menu structure
you want.

I think that's also what Daverz described above.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*