I am broadcasting over shoutcast on my LAN and I can not tune it in
using the slimserver. I can sit at that computer open Winamp and type
in http://192.168.1.102:8000 and tune in the broadcast. I can go to
another computer and do the same thing. But when I type it in at the
tune in option in the slimserver onthing happens. The interface says
that I'm tuned in but there is no music from the squeeze box. Any
suggestions?

Did you try this more than once? There was a problem with streams not playing on the first try.

Do you stream mp3?

And the most important question: what slimserver version are you running?

--

Michael